Bacterial toxins are proteins capable of achieving multiple remarkable tasks they function as autonomous molecular devices targeting specific cells in an organism punching holes in their membranes or modifying intracellular components. Researchers built the nanorobots by coating gold nanowires with a hybrid of platelet and red blood cell membranes this hybrid cell membrane coating allows the nanorobots to perform the tasks of two different cells at once platelets which bind pathogens like mrsa bacteria an antibiotic resistant strain of staphylococcus aureus and red . Pore forming toxins are common bacterial poisons they attack organisms by introducing holes in cell membranes a team of scientists has now unraveled the mechanism of action for one of these toxins
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.