Benzene is a colorless flammable liquid with a sweet odor learn what we know about benzene and cancer risk. Author information 1department of community medicine university of adelaide south australia benzene the evidence for carcinogenicity of benzene in humans was evaluated by the iarc in 1982 as follows it is established that human exposure to commercial benzene or benzene containing mixtures . In october 2017 a working group of 27 scientists from 13 countries met at the international agency for research on cancer iarc in lyon france to finalise their evaluation of the carcinogenicity of benzene. No specific guideline value has been developed for air benzene is carcinogenic to humans and no safe level of exposure can be recommended
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.